Choose from Five Options
- $24 for a haircut and style ($50 value)
- $58 for a haircut, style, and full color ($115 value)
- $58 for a haircut, style, and partial highlights ($115 value)
- $69 for a haircut, style, and full highlights ($180 value)
- $73 for an express keratin smoothing treatment ($150 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Darryl Hair Studio
For Darryl Hair Studio’s eponymous owner, the utmost important aspect of doing hair is education, and as a stylist and instructor, he makes sure that his clients can re-create their new looks at home and that his staff is abreast of all the latest trends. He and his staff undergo year-round continuing education training, constantly honing their techniques and learning the of-the-moment styles, such as ombre highlights. Beyond cuts and coloring, Darryl specializes in relaxer and keratin treatments, which completely transform the texture of his clients’ hair. Using Keratin Complex by Coppola, he can tame both frizziness and curls, resulting in hair that is as smooth and manageable as young Frank Sinatra.