Choose Between Two Options
- $45 for a Southern hospitality and live jazz dining experience for two, valid Sunday through Thursday ($75 value)
- $90 for a Southern hospitality and live jazz dining experience for four, valid Sunday through Thursday ($150 value)
Each pair receives:
- One Appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $50 value)
- One Dessert (an $11 value)
- Click to view the full menu.
On nights with live music, a $3 cover charge will be added to your bill. See the performance schedule.
Darryl's Corner Bar & Kitchen
Jazz has had many homes over the years. Born in the South, moving to New Orleans and Chicago, and a world traveler in its old age, the musical form brings to mind myriad influences. Darryl’s Corner Bar & Kitchen is inspired by the storied musical form, from its lively cuisine to its song-filled atmosphere. Live jazz musicians coax classic strains and improvised notes from their instruments Tuesday through Sunday, drawing from every chapter of the genre’s varied history. Chefs riff on the bluesy style with a delectable menu of Southern eats, from crispy cheese grits with shrimp to fried chicken atop buttermilk waffles. The club’s vibrant lights and exposed-brick walls call to mind some of the most renowned jazz bars to be found in New Orleans or Chicago. To enhance this antique-nightclub atmosphere, bartenders whip up a lineup of craft cocktails while referring to their patrons as “hot chick” or “cool Felis catus.”