For $7, today's side deal gets you $15 worth of craft beer and wine at Datz Tampa.
- Choose from a rotating selection of dozens of high-quality, on-tap draft beers
- Beers always on tap include Blanche de Bruxelles, Cigar City Jai Alai, and Soggy Loaf Pumpernickel Rye Porter
- Belgian, dark, wheat, amber ales, and more ($2.99–$14.99)
- Taste international wines—including selections from Spain, Argentina, and France—and domestic wines from Washington, Oregon, and California (glasses $6–$18)
The Tampa Tribune, St. Petersburg Times, and Creative Loafing reviewed Datz Tampa. TripAdvisors give it an average of 3.5 stars, Yelpers give it a four-star average, and 84% of more than 700 Urbanspooners recommend it:
- The key to enjoying the Datz Deli experience -- and it is immensely enjoyable -- is to ignore that the place is supposed to be a deli. Walk in the front door and you're confronted with racks of well-chosen wine and coolers full of craft brews and imports. – Brian Ries, Creative Loafing
2616 S Macdill Ave.
Tampa, Florida 33629Get Directions