All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed November 6, 2011
Reviewed November 3, 2011
Reviewed October 27, 2011
What You'll Get
For $7, today's side deal gets you $15 worth of craft beer and wine at Datz Tampa.
- Choose from a rotating selection of dozens of high-quality, on-tap draft beers
- Beers always on tap include Blanche de Bruxelles, Cigar City Jai Alai, and Soggy Loaf Pumpernickel Rye Porter
- Belgian, dark, wheat, amber ales, and more ($2.99–$14.99)
- Taste international wines—including selections from Spain, Argentina, and France—and domestic wines from Washington, Oregon, and California (glasses $6–$18)
The Tampa Tribune, St. Petersburg Times, and Creative Loafing reviewed Datz Tampa. TripAdvisors give it an average of 3.5 stars, Yelpers give it a four-star average, and 84% of more than 700 Urbanspooners recommend it:
- The key to enjoying the Datz Deli experience -- and it is immensely enjoyable -- is to ignore that the place is supposed to be a deli. Walk in the front door and you're confronted with racks of well-chosen wine and coolers full of craft brews and imports. – Brian Ries, Creative Loafing
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy additional as gifts. Must be 21 or older, valid ID required. Must use in 1 visit, no cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.