All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
August 26, 2012
What You'll Get
Your car relies on you to maintain it regularly and not to gun it across any rivers, even if there are free Thickburgers on the opposite bank. Keep your vehicular promises with today's Groupon: for $89, you get a yearlong vehicle-maintenance package from Dave's Ultimate Automotive (a $304 value), with locations in North and South Austin. The south Austin location will be relocating at the end of January.
Dave's Ultimate Automotive is a family-owned car-care center that offers a cornucopia of services to keep autos happy. The friendly, certified staff vivifies exhausted vehicles with the following services included in this package:
- Four oil changes (up to 5 quarts) with filter change and complete courtesy inspection and report (a $144 value)
- Two tire rotations with balance (a $60 value)
- Free set of wiper blades (a $20 value)
- One free tow (a $80 value)
In addition to rewarding four-wheeled friends for their loyal services during morning carpools and discretion with regard to late-night zoo runs, this Groupon presents buyers with the following extra offers: $50 toward 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 mileage maintenance; $25 toward front-brake service; $25 toward rear-brake service; $20 toward air-conditioning recharge with leak check and dye; $100 toward complete timing-belt service with seals and water pump; $65 toward a half-price lifetime alignment; and $50 toward a one-hour diagnostic.
Dave's always offers free air-conditioning checks, alignment checks, brake checks, trouble-code checks, and shuttle services.
Yelpers give Dave's Ultimate Automotive's West Howard Lane location a 4.5-star average, and Citysearchers give it a five-star average. Yelpers give the South Congress Avenue location a 3.5-star average, and Citysearchers give it a five-star average.
- I refer everyone I know to take their vechicles [sic] to Dave's Ultimate if they want trustworthy mechanical work and excellent cutomer [sic] service. Dave and his staff are well trained for their jobs, reliable, truthful, and very efficient. – gkessel, Citysearch, West Howard Lane location
- Its THE BEST experience I've every [sic] had with a repair shop. – Helen1957, Citysearch, South Congress Avenue location
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 4, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for up to 5 quarts of house oil w/ filter not to exceed $36 value. Tax not included. No cash back. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.