Choose Between Two Options
- $18 for a wine-tasting package for two ($32 value)
- $36 for a wine-tasting package for four ($64 value)
Each pair receives:
- Wine-tasting including a flight of six featured wines
- Two souvenir wine glasses
- One take-home wine bottle from the tasting sheet
Dave and Ester DeFehr founded Daveste' Vineyards in 2003, and, after several years preparing the land, turned their first harvest into 500 cases in 2006. Today, alongside winemaker Sara Wooten, Dave and Ester continue to take a minimalist approach to winemaking, limiting their production to some 1,500 cases per year. Despite its size, the DeFehr's output has resulted in award-winning varietals, as well as both dry and semisweet whites and reds. Visitors to the vineyard may test some of that selection inside the property's rustic, timber-frame tasting room, which doubles as a gallery for local artists.