Whales are the largest creatures in the ocean, except for the 45 minutes every morning when Godzilla does his laps. See the bog boys breach with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $12 for one junior whale-watching cruise ticket (up to $30 value)
- $16 for one adult whale-watching cruise ticket (up to $36 value)
- $22 for two junior whale-watching cruise tickets (up to $60 value)
- $30 for two adult whale-watching cruise tickets (up to $72 value)
- See the full whale-watching cruise description and schedule.
The sailors at Davey's Locker cruise the seas off California all year round, but it's hard to imagine they ever get bored. They're too busy taking passengers on all kinds of maritime adventures. On cruises, guests can try to spot up to 10,000 migrating gray, finback, and blue whales, as well as dolphins and other aquatic wildlife. Sunset or evening cruises promise breathtaking views, and July Fourth fireworks cruises celebrate our independence from the tyranny of the metric system. Additionally, new and experienced anglers alike can nab catches from yellowtails to barracudas on deep-sea fishing trips.
The company's well-equipped ships keep passengers comfortable with amenities such as large indoor salons, full bars, and sun decks. All cruises depart from Newport Bay, and at Christmas time, the spot twinkles with lights as the famed Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade commences. The parade shows off the millions of dazzling holiday lights that are displayed across hundreds of decorated boats and the Bayfront Estates, all competing for top awards across multiple categories.