All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $35 for one 3/4-day (7 a.m.-5 p.m.) Catalina or coastal sport- fishing trip for one adult ($71 value)
- $69 for one 3/4-day (7 a.m.-5 p.m.) Catalina or coastal sport-fishing trip for two adults ($142 value)
- $33 for one 3/4-day (7 a.m.-5 p.m.) Catalina or coastal sport-fishing trip for one junior ($61 value)
- $38 for one 3/4 day (7 a.m.-5 p.m.) Catalina or coastal sport-fishing trip for one junior with a meal ($73 value)
- $40 for one 3/4 day (7 a.m.-5 p.m.) Catalina or coastal sport-fishing trip for one adult with a meal ($83 value)
Advanced and amateur anglers alike embark upon a three-quarter-day fishing trip from 7 a.m. - 5 p.m., which includes a boarding pass and unlimited bait. Catches can be released or kept, and even cleaned for an additional fee.
Rental equipment is available for an additional fee. A fishing license is required. One-day and annual licenses can be purchased at check-in before the trip. Meal package is good for breakfast or lunch.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 4, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required, or fee up to Groupon price may apply. Outside alcohol and coolers not allowed. Additional dock/fuel fee may apply. Fishing license, rod rentals, & tackle not included; available at additional cost. Bait included. Customers 16+ must have a fishing license. Upgrade to extended 3/4 day trip for additional cost; subject to availability. Entire value must be used in a single visit. Valid only on select dates. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Davey's Locker
The annual Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade has been delighting spectators for over 100 years with holiday decorations, lights, and a procession of yachts, cruise ships, and other vessels dressed for the season along the waterfront. Harbor-side structures join in the festivities and compete in their own competition, “The Ring Of Lights”, which helped to earn Newport Beach its designation as the #2 Destination for Holiday Lights by Yahoo! Travel.The parade attracts more than 1.5 million viewers each year and was once called the “highlight of the winter” in Newport Beach by the New York Times. Parade tickets grant admission to one of five sightseeing ships ferried past the shore-side displays. View the departure times.