Choose from Five Options
- $15 for a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights cruise for one junior (ages 3–2) ($31 value)
- $18 for a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights cruise for one adult ($36 value)
- $19 for a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights cruise for one adult with one drink ($40 value)
- $35 for a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights cruise for two adults ($72 value)
- $38 for a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights cruise for two adults with one drink each ($80 value)
The Parade of Lights brings Newport Harbor to life with holiday decorations and a procession of yachts, cruise ships, and other vessels along the waterfront. Tickets grant admission to a sightseeing ship, which becomes part of the parade itself. The parade takes place every night from December 16 to 20. Alternatively, guests can take a Holiday Lights cruise between December 4 and January 3. (This Groupon is not valid for certain dates; see the fine print.)
If customers fail to use their Groupon during the holidays, they may redeem them for sunset cruises or whale watching cruises after January 3 for an additional fee. View the complete schedule.
The sailors at Davey's Locker cruise the seas off California all year round, but it's hard to imagine they ever get bored. They're too busy taking passengers on all kinds of maritime adventures. On cruises, guests can try to spot up to 10,000 migrating gray, finback, and blue whales, as well as dolphins and other aquatic wildlife. Sunset or evening cruises promise breathtaking views, and July Fourth fireworks cruises celebrate our independence from the tyranny of the metric system. Additionally, new and experienced anglers alike can nab catches from yellowtails to barracudas on deep-sea fishing trips.
The company's well-equipped ships keep passengers comfortable with amenities such as large indoor salons, full bars, and sun decks. All cruises depart from Newport Bay, and at Christmas time, the spot twinkles with lights as the famed Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade commences. The parade shows off the millions of dazzling holiday lights that are displayed across hundreds of decorated boats and the Bayfront Estates, all competing for top awards across multiple categories.