Choose from Five Options
- $35 for two adult tickets to a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights Cruise ($72 value)
- $38 for two adult tickets to a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights Cruise with one drink each ($80 value)
- $18 for one adult ticket to a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights Cruise ($36 value)
- $19 for one adult ticket to a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights Cruise with one drink ($40 value)
- $15 for one junior ticket to a Parade of Lights or Holiday Lights Cruise, valid for ages 3–12 ($31 value)
Tickets are good for either the Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade of Lights Cruise or Davey’s Locker Holiday Lights Cruises. The parade of lights brings Newport Harbor to life with holiday decorations and a procession of yachts, cruise ships, and other vessels along the waterfront. Tickets grant admission on one of Newport Landing’s sightseeing ships, which become part of the parade itself. Alternatively, Newport Landing runs a Holiday Season Cruise December 4–16 and December 22–January 4. After the holidays, customers may use their Groupons for sunset cruises or whale watching cruises for an additional fee. Click here to view the complete schedule.
The sailors at Davey's Locker cruise the seas off California all year round, but it's hard to imagine they ever get bored. They're too busy taking passengers on all kinds of maritime adventures. On cruises, guests can try to spot up to 10,000 migrating gray, finback, and blue whales, as well as dolphins and other aquatic wildlife. Sunset or evening cruises promise breathtaking views, and July Fourth fireworks cruises celebrate our independence from the tyranny of the metric system. Additionally, new and experienced anglers alike can nab catches from yellowtails to barracudas on deep-sea fishing trips.
The company's well-equipped ships keep passengers comfortable with amenities such as large indoor salons, full bars, and sun decks. All cruises depart from Newport Bay, and at Christmas time, the spot twinkles with lights as the famed Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade commences. The parade shows off the millions of dazzling holiday lights that are displayed across hundreds of decorated boats and the Bayfront Estates, all competing for top awards across multiple categories.