Participants can admire blue whales, finback whales, humpback whales, dolphins, and other sea creatures in waters near Newport Bay
About This Deal
ALL FEES “INCLUDED” IN TICKET OPTIONS
- $8.50 Supplemental Fee Included in all 10am - 5pm options.
- Departure time: multiple cruise times daily, see the schedule
- Departure location: 400 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Junior tickets valid for ages 3–12, adult tickets valid for ages 13 and up
- Must arrive at least 30 minutes early
- Notable sights: travelers get the chance to see blue, finback, or even killer whales, as well as the giant risso’s or bottlenose dolphins in their natural environment.
About Davey's Locker Whale Watching
Salty air whooshes past your ears as you soar along the coast through the open water. The boat soon slows down to a stall - as the surrounding waves settle, motionless, a dolphin's fin suddenly slashes to the surface, breaking the water's stillness and bringing attention to the spectacle of majestic marine life you're about to witness. This notorious experience is one that Davey's Locker prides itself on. The scenic coastline sets the backdrop for an unforgettable whale watching adventure, featuring sightings of giant blue whales, humpback whales, several species of dolphins, sea lions, and other marine wildlife each season.