Participants can admire blue whales, finback whales, humpback whales, dolphins, and other sea creatures in waters near Newport Harbor
What You'll Get
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Departure time: multiple cruise times daily, see the schedule
- Departure location: 400 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661
- Junior tickets valid for ages 3–12, adult tickets valid for ages 13 and up
- Free admission for children under 3
- Notable sights: travelers get the chance to see blue, finback, or even killer whales, as well as the giant risso’s or bottlenose dolphins
- The supplement charge of $3.50 per person applies only for cruise times Mon.-Fri, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and Sat.-Sun. 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 1, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Must arrive at least 30 minutes early. A supplement charge of $3.50 per person applies only for cruise times Mon.-Fri, 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and Sat.-Sun. 9:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. No supplement charge before 10 a.m. and after 2:30 p.m. weekdays and before 9:30 a.m. and after 2:30 p.m. on weekends. Voucher must be exchanged for boarding pass(es) prior to boarding. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Davey's Locker
Salty air whooshes past your ears as you soar along the coast through the open water. The boat soon slows down to a stall - as the surrounding waves settle, motionless, a dolphin's fin suddenly slashes to the surface, breaking the water's stillness and bringing attention to the spectacle of majestic marine life you're about to witness. This notorious experience is one that Davey's Locker prides itself on. The scenic coastline sets the backdrop for an unforgettable whale watching adventure, featuring sightings of giant blue whales, humpback whales, several species of dolphins, sea lions, and more each season.