The actual best thing since sliced bread is sliced meat placed between sliced bread and then sliced in triangles and stuffed into a donut. Fill the meatless void in your life with today’s Groupon.
$20 for a 5-visit punch card (up to a $45 value)
$35 for a 10-visit punch card (up to a $90 value)
- Punch cards have a maximum value of $9 per visit and must be used over multiple visits.
- Choose from menu items such as:
- Essex sandwich with breaded chicken and spicy ranch dressing (a $7.95 value)
- Whitestone sandwich with shrimp salad and havarti (an $8.95 value)
- East Hanover pizza with pepperoni and prosciutto (an $8.95 value)<p>
David Alan's Market Place
David Alan Fabisch's marketplace and catering company serves a menu of creatively stacked sandwiches and specialty pizzas for any occasion, from lavish parties to simple lunch breaks. Chefs concoct meals with New York– and New Jersey–themed names, including such classics as the Staten Island with ham and salami or the Bronx sub served with herb-grilled chicken and fresh mozzarella. In the shop's private party rooms, up to 85 people can congregate around tables or bound across a spacious dance floor primed for graduation-day dance-offs and birthday beat-poetry slams.