What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Action-Dentist Catchphrases
Stop bumming tooth cleanings from the guy who scrubs the elephant tusks at the zoo with today's deal: an exam including a new-patient consultation (a $71 value), x-rays (a $64 value), and a basic cleaning (a $86 value) from David Bruck, DDS for $55 (a $221 combined value).
Dr. Bruck is a member of the ADA, Academy of General Dentistry, Florida Dental Association, and a number of local associations, including the top-secret League of Extraordinary Dentalmen. So in addition to a safe, comfortable, professional tooth-treating, you won't have to worry about this certified and accredited dentist trying to bring your molars to life using powerful electrodes and eldritch magicks, a common problem among uncertified surgeon barbers. Away from the dental chair, Dr. Bruck will also keep you up-to-date on the latest tooth-related tips and trends with his online newsletter, The Chatter Box.
The possession of teeth was once a luxury that only the landed gentry, gented landry, and wicked viziers could afford. Now that teeth are essential for such modern-day inventions as solid food, compound words, and the popular sport of tooth wrestling, you'll want to entrust your pearly whites to a caring professional. Before setting to work, Dr. Bruck sits down with each patient to listen to any concerns you might have and to discuss possible procedures and treatment options.
Note: Dr. Bruck's office is located in Brandon.
Dr. Bruck's patients flash him some serious smiles on his website:
- Thank you very much for taking care of me on Thanksgiving. I really appreciate you taking time out of your holiday to treat me. You truly saved me on a very important weekend. – Bill
- When was the last time you received a "fan letter" from a patient? Perhaps because my brother is a dentist and my daughter a consultant to dentists, and I know what to look for, I want to take a moment to let you know how much I appreciate your superb dedication and competence. – Rosita
You’ll be so grateful after your cleaning and check-up that you might even begin to re-imagine your dentist as some kind of rippling action hero. Then you might re-imagine yourself as the producer of a series of action films for him to star in, but get stuck trying to re-imagine some cool catchphrases for him to say. Don’t give up on your dream! Try these pre-approved, tough-guy one-liners for Action Dentists:
- After being coaxed out of retirement to depose a usurping king in a foreign sovereignty: “Don’t worry, I specialize in crowns.”
- After reconciling with the beautiful love interest who was initially put off by your gruff exterior: “Sorry I hurt your fillings.”
- After blowing an eight-inch hole through bad guy’s chest: “Looks like you have a cavity.”
- While trapped aboard an exploding nuclear submarine that only the skilled use of dentistry tools can defuse: “This isn’t a drill, people. This is a drill.”
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
Note: New patients only. The patient and any other person responsible for payment has the right to refuse to pay, cancel payment, or be reimbursed for any other service, examination, or treatment performed as a result of or within 72 hours of responding to the advertisement for the free, discounted, or reduced fee service, examination, or treatment. Service includes the following: exam with consultation (code 0150), bite-wings and four films (code 0274), and basic cleaning (code 4355).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts for family members. New clients only. By appointment only. 24-hour cancellation policy. Insurance not accepted. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.