All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 17, 2012
Reviewed August 25, 2012
Reviewed August 22, 2012
What You'll Get
Adults go to great lengths to preserve their youthful appearance, such as wearing pre-frayed clothes and decorating their dentures with Lisa Frank stickers. Stay forever young with today’s Groupon to Dr. David Glick in Beverly Hills. Choose from the following options:
- For $119, you get 20 units of Botox (a $300 value).<p>
- For $169, you get 30 units of Botox (a $450 value).<p>
- For $219, you get 40 units of Botox (a $600 value).<p>
Plastic surgeon Dr. David G. Glick brings Father Time’s wrinkly rampage to a screeching halt with FDA-approved Botox treatments. During each face-rejuvenating session, a certified specialist gently injects a skin-smoothing serum into problem areas, such as forehead lines or crow’s feet. The Botox formula then temporarily pauses hyperactive muscles with botulinum toxin and microscopic stop signs that stifle wrinkles at the source. Clients emerge from their sessions flaunting sleek faces that appear many years younger and last up to four months.
Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Treatments are non-transferable. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. David G. Glick
Dr. David G. Glick is committed to helping patients look, and feel, their best. Alongside his team of medical aestheticians, he rejuvenates faces and bodies with plastic surgery and med-spa treatments. Services range from facelifts and breast augmentation to nonsurgical body contouring and cosmetic injectables. Dr. Glick guides his patients gingerly through the entire cosmetic process, including recovery, to ensure his patients always feel comfortable and leave feeling more confident than they came.
Dr. David G. Glick
- Education: In 1983, Dr. Glick earned his M.D. from the Chicago Medical School at the University of the Health Sciences after receiving a B.S. in psychobiology from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1977.
- Fellowships and Awards: He held a residency in general surgery with UC San Francisco from 1983 through 1986. In Chicago, Dr. Glick was a fellow in plastic and reconstructive surgery with Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center from 1988 to 1990.
- Associations: Dr. Glick remains an active member of the alumni association at UCLA.