Pasta became a staple of Italian cuisine after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$17 for a meal for two (up to a $34.30 total value)
- Two soups or individual house salads (up to a $4 value each)
- Two grill or pasta entrees (up to a $10.40 value each)
- One pitcher of soda (up to a $5.50 value)<p>
$32 for a meal for four (up to a $65.10 total value)
- Four soups or individual house salads (up to a $4 value each)
- Four grill or pasta entrees (up to a $10.40 value each)
- One pitcher of soda with one refill (up to an $7.50 value)<p>
Whether thick or thin crust, each pie at David's Pizza is crafted from dough tossed by hand every day. Then, the kitchen crew sweeps the dough with one of four sauces, including pesto and creamy garlic, atop which they strew fresh toppings such as roasted bell peppers, feta, and linguiça, in addition to the usual selections—onions, sausage, and pepperoni. Specialty pizzas are generously piled with toppings, such as the garlic veggie gourmet, which has feta and sundried tomatoes, and the David's combo, with a gaggle of meats balanced by bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions instead of candy.
What some people are buzzing about:
86% of 78 customers recommend
“I really enjoyed the tritip sandwich!”
“I got a bacon cheese burger on the house bun and it was amazing!!! The fries are pretty good too.. ”