Non-invasive laser treatments minimize hard-to-target fat deposits; whole-body vibration and muscle contraction sessions help tone the body
About This Deal
- Laser-Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Valid treatment areas:
- Medium: arms, inner thighs, love handles, upper back
- Large: stomach, buttocks
- Who’s eligible for laser lipo?
Whole-Body Vibration: During the session, one stands, sits, or lies on a platform transferring vibrations to their body, which can help increase muscular strength, reduce lower back pain, as well as tighten the skin.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, people with cancer, AIDS, and asthma.
Need To Know
About DaVinci Beauty and Wellness
As self-described personal assistants to weight management, the team at DaVinci Beauty and Wellness combines healthy behaviors with European body-contouring technology to help clients achieve—and maintain—their desired physique. Known as Eximia, the clinic’s primary slimming tool combines suction, pressure, and vibration into one enjoyable experience designed to elevate metabolic activity as it tones and drains deep tissues. And though its claim to fame is slimming and shaping, Da Vinci also offers treatments for the neck up, including a noninvasive face-lift package, complete with microdermabrasion and endomassage.