Noninvasive low-frequency sound waves target localized fat deposits while dynamic vibration speeds up metabolism
About This Deal
- During the procedure, a licensed professional treats problem areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Valid treatment areas: arms, stomach, legs, buttocks, back, and possibly other body parts
- Not suitable for pregnant women, people with cancer, AIDS and asthma.
Check out other services from Davinci Beauty & Wellness- Oakhurst
- One Eximia Non-Surgical Full Face Lift at DaVinci Beauty & Wellness Center (Up to 80% Off)
- One, Two, or Three Body-Shaping Treatment Packages at DaVinci Beauty & Wellness Center (Up to 87% Off)
- Non-Invasive Facelift at DaVinci Beauty & Wellness Center (Up to 75% Off)
About DaVinci Beauty & Wellness Center
As self-described personal assistants to weight management, the team at Da Vinci Beauty & Wellness Center combines healthy behaviors with European body-contouring technology to help clients achieve—and maintain—their desired physique. Known as Eximia, the clinic’s primary slimming tool combines suction, pressure, and vibration into one enjoyable experience designed to elevate metabolic activity as it tones and drains deep tissues. And though its claim to fame is slimming and shaping, Da Vinci also offers treatments for the neck up, including a noninvasive face-lift package, complete with microdermabrasion and endo-massage. Certified technicians use lasers to banish unwanted body hair, combat signs of aging such as wrinkles, freckles, and sun spots.