Pizzeria and restaurant has been serving up authentic Italian brick-oven pizzas, pastas, and more since 2005
Originally opened in 2005 as a small pizzeria, DaVinci's was so popular with the neighborhood that it quickly expanded into a full restaurant, bar, and party room. 2012's Hurricane Sandy sidelined the operation with catastrophic damage, but the restaurant reopened stronger than ever. Today, DaVinci's continues to serve the community with authentic Italian cuisine such as:
- DaVinci's signature salad: Mixed greens are piled high with a combo of honey-toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, sliced beets, and red onions, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and a drizzle of raspberry vinaigrette.
- Chicken rollatini: Tender pieces of chicken are rolled with prosciutto, mozzarella, and fresh herbs, served with a marsala wine mushroom sauce over a bed of spinach.
- Margherita pizza: An Old World–style thin crust is topped with fresh tomato basil sauce and housemade mozzarella, then baked in an old-fashioned brick oven.
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.