Pizzeria and restaurant has been serving up authentic Italian brick-oven pizzas, pastas, and more since 2005
About This Deal
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get 20% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.
- Cash back is calculated on total bill after tip
- Deal valid for 20% cash back only on first purchase and 10% cash back on all other purchases, including after the deal is re-claimed. Limited to 1 transaction per visit
- Deal expires 30 days after claimed, but Groupon may re-claim the deal for you
- Cash back is awarded in form of statement credits
- Online orders placed through third-parties are not eligible for cash back
- Most cards are eligible for cash back. See FAQ for details
- For debit cards, select "credit" when you pay. Not all debit purchases may qualify for cash back
- Deal can be used multiple times until it expires
- Deal is subject to Groupon+ Deals Terms
- Enrollment in Groupon+ required. Eligible card will be linked to all Groupon+ participating merchants
Originally opened in 2005 as a small pizzeria, DaVinci's was so popular with the neighborhood that it quickly expanded into a full restaurant, bar, and party room. 2012's Hurricane Sandy sidelined the operation with catastrophic damage, but the restaurant reopened stronger than ever. Today, DaVinci's continues to serve the community with authentic Italian cuisine such as:
- DaVinci's signature salad: Mixed greens are piled high with a combo of honey-toasted walnuts, dried cranberries, sliced beets, and red onions, then topped with gorgonzola cheese and a drizzle of raspberry vinaigrette.
- Chicken rollatini: Tender pieces of chicken are rolled with prosciutto, mozzarella, and fresh herbs, served with a marsala wine mushroom sauce over a bed of spinach.
- Margherita pizza: An Old World–style thin crust is topped with fresh tomato basil sauce and housemade mozzarella, then baked in an old-fashioned brick oven.