Noninvasive device combines infrared heat, radio frequency, and massage to help tone skin and contour curves
What You'll Get
- Valid treatment areas:
- Small includes under the chin or flanks
- Medium includes upper arm or buttocks
- Large includes abdomen or thighs
- VelaShape: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in skin cells, which aims to return a youthful elasticity while diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Read more about how Velashape works and how long its results last.
- Who’s eligible for VelaShape?
- Typical treatment areas include the thighs, buttocks, abdomen, love handles/flank, arms, and neck (under chin).
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
One can only imagine what Da Vinci would have done with laser technology—and at DaVinciMedEsthetic a whole team does. With modern means in their utility belt, they embark on the classic quest for allure, using everything from lasers to pulsed light to dermal fillers as they shape three-dimensional clients into slimmer and smoother versions of themselves. Botox eases fine lines and wrinkles to leave faces more youthful, while Yag lasers chase unwanted hair from the skin and wraps comprised of mud, clay, and lotion help the body feel softer than a kitten in a velour suit.