All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Available for in-store pickup only; view store hours here.
Tailgater Cornhole Set
- Own your very own cornhole set for tailgates and backyard barbecues
- Made from recycled timber by a family-owned woodworking shop
- Hand-painted with colors and logo of your alma mater or favorite team
- Eco-friendly process employs nontoxic glues and water-based paint
- Collapsible and easy to carry back to your vehicle
- Playable surface is 2’x3’
- Does not include bean bags
- View more information
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 30 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the Fine Print, any purchaser with an unredeemed voucher 30 days after purchase will receive a refund equal to the amount paid for the voucher. Sales tax on amount paid is due at time of pick-up. Only available for in-store pickup and only for the option purchased at the listed location. Returns and exchanges must be initiated in-store and are subject to the merchant's standard return policy. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Davis Family Creations
According to the Washington Post, Brenda and George Davis have built more than 500 custom-made cornhole sets over a two-year period. Like all of the pieces that come out of their workshop, these custom beanbag games are made and finished by hand and created through collaboration with the client. Boards can be decorated with the client’s favorite sports team’s colors and logos, but other designs have included musical bands, landscapes, and cartoon characters. The family also crafts traditional furniture pieces as well as custom pieces such as toy chests, wine cabinets, rocking chairs, and even birdhouses fashioned to look like football players' heads.