Steakhouse establishment invites customers for a hearty dinner
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Appetizer: pan-seared foie gras
- Salad: Romaine Heart or Organic Mixed Green
- Soup: Lobster Bisque or Fusion Onion
- Entree: grilled half a lobster with 8 oz. of striploin or 8 oz. of a rack of lamb or b.c. salmon
- Daily dessert
- Type of food: American
- Valid for the entire menu on any day the establishment is open
- Dine-in (patio included) available at 5 p.m.–10:30 p.m.
Need To Know
About Day and Night Angus Steak and Raw Bar
The first thing you'll notice at Day and Night Angus Steak and Raw Bar is the 30-foot-tall bubble chandelier, adorned with more than 1,600 glass bubbles cascading down from the lofted ceiling. Below that lies a 26-foot raw bar with blue accent lights illuminating fresh oysters, blue Bering Sea king crab legs, otoro sashimi, and abalone resting on ice.
The room's centerpiece complements the rest of the decor—glassware shelves that form the letters "D" and "N," bathroom ceilings lit up with blue and red lights, and walls with illuminated golden panels peeking out from square-shaped wooden slats. With such trendy pieces, Day and Night almost feels like a nightclub, and it's open until 1 a.m. every day. Until then, chefs shuck mollusks, roast moulard ducklings, dollop rosemary garlic sauce over New Zealand racks of lamb, and a myriad of other dinner options.