Tennis rackets were originally made of wood, which wasn't ideal, since tennis balls were originally made of fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $64 for two beginner group lessons with Todd ($128 value)
- $128 for four beginner group lessons with Todd ($256 value)
- $192 for six beginner group lessons with Todd ($384 value)
- $110 for a one-year membership ($220 value)
- $162 for a one-year family membership ($325 value)
Dayton Center Courts and Tennis Academy
There's seldom a silent moment at Dayton Center Courts and Tennis Academy. Ten indoor courts and four outdoor clay courts reverberate with the metronomic sound of baseline rallies and shuffling feet. On these courts, players of all abilities—ranging from "casual" to "serious" to "advanced"—take advantage of instructional clinics and lessons or they can join a league to get more match play. Kids as young as 4 begin their path to aces and winners in the junior program, which uses modern training techniques such as custom balls that make it easier for youngsters to learn proper mechanics. Ball machines facilitate independent practice sessions, and a pro shop equips players with new rackets, shoes, and strings, which make air-guitar sessions look more realistic.