A USCG Master Captain leads half-day fishing charters aboard an 19-foot boat equipped with a GPS fishfinder for up to 3 people
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Private outing for up-to three people
- What’s included: license, bait, tackle, trim tabs, six fishing rod holders, free filleting, free parking
- Two times to choose from:
* 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- 1 p.m.-5 p.m.
- Catch of the day: trout, ladyfish, flounder, and sheepshead
- About the captain: Captain Michael is a USCG-licensed Master Captain with over 18 years of experience.
- About the boat: Hewes Redfisher powered by a 130 hp Yamaha
- Boat amenities: bench sitting, six fishing rod holders
- Redfish Shark Snapper fish of the day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Daytona Beach Charters
The first step toward making a great catch? Enlist the assistance of USCG Master Captain Michael. Not only does he know all the best spots to catch local fish, he also captains an 22 1/2-foot Hewes Redfisher equipped with a GPS fishfinder. Add in Captain Michael's understanding of currents, tide, temperature, and fish mating calls, and suddenly the potential for hooking a fish seems pretty high. Best of all, Daytona Beach Charters takes care of practically everything you need on your fishing trip, including bait, tackle, and even a fishing license.