Shooting galleries improve focus, which is why the most seasoned marksmen can also levitate. Sharpen your skills with this Groupon.
$99 for Private One-Hour Live-Fire Shoot-House Training for Two ($200 Value)
During the private one-hour training, veteran marine Aaron Hoke teaches students handgun or carbine tactics, movement drills, target-acquisition fundamentals, and basic room-clearing procedures in different scenarios. Groupon users must call ahead for an appointment.
Close Quarters Tactical
- Ventilated indoor range with 14 lanes, each 25 meters long
- Shooting lanes accomodate pistols and rifles up to .50 BMG
- Touchscreen targeting system with pre-programmed scenarios
- Range officers onsite for assistance
- Handguns, long guns, and automatic rifles available
- Models include a Beretta 9 mm pistol, Smith & Wesson .357 MAG revolver, and AK-47 long gun
At a Glance
Close Quarters Tactical's education-based facility is rooted in decades of experience. The staff of former law-enforcement officers and experienced instructors impart self-defense skills and self-confidence to students during focused courses. Classes run the gamut from basic street self-defense to krav maga, in which students learn the official self-defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces.