All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed July 24, 2013
Reviewed November 11, 2012
What You'll Get
Festivals are a sure sign that summer is here, just like sunflowers in bloom or snowmen screaming in agony. Celebrate the eternal cycle with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a summer-event outing for one, valid on July 14, August 4, or August 18 (up to a $51 total value)
- $24 for a summer-event outing for two (up to a $102 total value)
- $35 for a summer-event outing for two adults and two children (up to a $160 total value)<p>
Each package includes the following per person:
- Full-day pass to the athletic facility and spa (a $20 value)
- Ticket to a luau-themed party from 2–9 p.m. with live music, barbeque and crawfish boil, beach volleyball, swimming, and live entertainment (up to a $25 value)
- One alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage (up to a $6 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older for alcohol. Must sign waiver. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Longmont Athletic Club
Since 1977, Longmont Athletic Club has approached physical fitness from several angles, furnishing its two locations with equipment and training for athletes, casual athletic club goers, and families. The main location fills more than 90,000 square feet of space with machines from LifeFitness and Cybex, and more than 65 communal classes, including Zumba and spinning classes, plus indoor and outdoor tennis courts and pools, and amenities such as steam rooms, dry saunas, and jacuzzis. The course lineup covers a broad range of teaching styles, from the highly specialized instruction of gender-specific boxing to the casual provision of razor-edged disks for Extreme Ultimate frisbee. A warm staff of professionals oversees personal-training, massage-therapy, and childcare services, readily guiding members through the club's expansive facilities.