The best way to explore a new place is by bike, unless that place is underwater or in the sky. This land is your land with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
Cruiser road bike
- $11 for a four-hour rental (up to a $23 value)
- $14 for a full-day rental (up to a $28 value)<p>
Cross-country or hard-tail mountain bike
- $26 for a four-hour rental (up to a $52 value)
- $31 or a full-day rental (up to a $62 value)<p>
- $37 for a four-hour rental (up to a $74 value)
- $47 for a full-day rental (up to a $94 value)<p>
Nestled in River Run Village at the base of Keystone Mountain, NorSki Sport Rental arms outdoor enthusiasts with high-quality, custom-fitted equipment from manufacturers such as Head, K2, Volkl, Salomon, Never Summer, Union, and Fischer. Cold-weather cavorters lock into a snowboard or pair of skis for a speedy journey down the slopes, or slip on a pair of snowshoes to traipse about Keystone’s extensive trail system in search of the abominable snowman’s ice-sculpture garden. For warmer amusement, patrons rent Yeti and Giant brand mountain, touring, and hybrid bikes during the summer months. NorSki’s knowledgeable team of mechanics carefully dotes on each piece of rental equipment, maintaining a fleet that is both safe to ride and assured of its self-worth.
70 River Run Rd.
Keystone, Colorado 80435Get Directions