The most coveted level of vision is 20/20, which means you can correctly identify 20 out of 20 swear words on the optometrist’s eye chart. Focus on what matters with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a contact-lens package (up to a $404 total value)
- Eye exam for contact lenses (a $199 value)
- Set of starter contacts lenses (a $25 value)
- Assessment checks for astigmatism and multifocal or specialty contacts (a $150 value)
- Visual field test (a $30 value)
- $75 toward designer sunglasses <p>
$49 for a prescription-glasses package (up to a $454 total value)
- Eye exam for eyeglasses (a $149 value)
- $250 toward designer eyeglasses and HD prescription lenses
- One-year no-questions scratch warranty (a $55 value)<p>
The selection of glasses includes frames from Armani, Chanel, Coach, and Ray-Ban.<p>
Atlanta Vision Optical
Husband and wife team Andy and Gazal Tabrizipour started Atlanta Vision Optical because of dissatisfaction with the low-quality lenses they’d found elsewhere. “When typical one-hour shops make lenses,” explains Andy, “they add the non-scratch coating afterward, which tends to peel and come off.” Rather than adding the coatings onto the surface of the lens, Atlanta Vision’s own private lab custom crafts each lens with the coating blended into the material itself. The scratch-resistant properties then become part of the lens.
Inside the boutique, guests meander among shelves of frames from brands including Hugo Boss, Chanel, Tom Ford, and Sama. Soothing music and aquamarine walls give one the feeling of having wandered into a spa or the relaxing room that scientists have to keep Mothra in. Mahogany-trimmed furniture cradles patrons, who sip coffee or tea or chat with opticians and specialists about frame design. The team is trained in-house, and their style-savvy eyes can also select frames befitting each individual’s facial shape or proclivity to whip off sunglasses and shoot a suave glance straight into the nearest camera.