What You'll Get
Pad thai is so named because of its inherent softness, which is also why it's used to stuff the mattresses of the world's richest kings. Fall into a pillow of flavor with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for a four-course Thai dinner for two (up to a $57.70 total value)
- $47 for four-course Thai dinner for four (up to a $115.40 total value)
Each pair of diners receives:
- One appetizer such as chicken satay or edamame (up to $9.95 value)
- Two cups or bowls of soup such as tom kha gai or wild pumpkin (up to a $4.95 value each)
- Two entrees such as wild pineapple fried rice, orange chicken, or pad thai (up to a $15.95 value each)
- One dessert such as fried ice cream or new york cheesecake (a $5.95 value)
Wild Bangkok Bar and Grill
Wild Bangkok's team of chefs employs award-winning expertise gleaned from multiple continents to fashion a menu that offers authentic Thai fare made with healthy, organic, and locally derived ingredients. A full bar shines behind the marigold- and purple-hued dining space, with barkeeps standing by to uncap beers or pour, shake, and stir a variety of classic cocktails. The dining area's shoulder-stimulating booths accommodate both romantic dinners and group outings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 15, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in and dinner only. Not valid for happy hour pricing. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.