All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed August 7, 2012
Reviewed August 7, 2012
· Reviewed February 16, 2018
What You'll Get
An ice rink is the only place to see sequin-clad dancers with knives strapped to their feet, aside from the special-skills section of a cooking pageant. Discover new talents with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$12 for an ice-skating outing for two (a $24 value)
- All-day admission for two to public skating (a $7 value each)
- Skate rental for two (a $3 value each)
- Two hot chocolates (a $2 value each)<p>
$22 for an ice-skating outing for four (a $48 value)
- All-day admission for four to public skating (a $7 value each)
- Skate rental for four (a $3 value each)
- Four hot chocolates (a $2 value each)<p>
$59 for 13 weeks of skating classes (a $162.50 value)
- Thirteen ice-skating or intro hockey lessons
- Each class meets once per week
- Grouped by age and ability, ice-skating classes are available every day of the week, usually in the evenings
- Hockey classes are geared toward kids aged 3–8 and meet on Wednesdays or Fridays from 5:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.<p>
Although Iceland Ice Skating Center sometimes offers discounts online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. New clients only. Classes must be used by same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Iceland Ice Skating Center
The gleaming blades of ice skates glide across the smooth, subzero surface of Iceland Ice Skating Center’s rink as guests swish in circles or try out their fancy footwork. Skaters of all abilities can enroll in skating classes to master pinpoint turns, develop graceful pirouettes, or learn how to shave with a tightly fastened skate. Public-skate sessions give skaters freestyle time on the ice, and thumping beats and a phosphorescent ambiance spice up skate sessions during Disco Light Night. Kids aged 4 and older can climb into unique, safe bumper cars and glide on the ice at up to 5 miles per hour during bumper-car sessions, and shoe-wearing players can assemble for a game of broomball, a hockey-like game played with a broom instead of a stick and legions of frozen-solid dust bunnies instead of a puck.