What You'll Get
Success in networking often depends on hobnobbing, glad-handing, and adjusting brain waves to the correct free-drink frequency. Open doors through open bars with today's Groupon: for $10, you get admission to one networking event from DC Connections (a $40 value at the door, a $20 value with advance purchase online). This Groupon is valid for the following nine events:
- Tech Connections at Current Sushi in Dupont Circle every third Wednesday of the month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Get Connected in Arlington at Sushi Rock in Arlington, Virginia, every first Tuesday of the month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- DC Schmooze at Josephine downtown every first Wednesday of the month from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Get Connected in Tysons at eCitie Restaurant & Bar in Tysons Corner, Virginia, the first Thursday of every month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Second Tuesdays in Bethesda at BlackFinn in Bethesda, Maryland, the second Tuesday of every month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Third Tuesdays in Tysons at The Capital Grille in McLean, Virginia, the third Tuesday of every month from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ballston Small Business and Government Contractors Connections at Union Jack's in Ballston, Virginia, the third Thursday of every month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Get Connected in Rockville at Stella Restaurant in Rockville, Maryland, the fourth Tuesday of every month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Reston Connections at Paolo's Ristorante in Reston, Virginia, the fourth Wednesday of every month from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
DC Connections brings professionals together to make acquaintances and talk shop at nine separate events every month. Rub shoulders and chest bump with some of the Metro area's 24,000 members while enjoying drinks, food, and iPad 2 giveaways at each event. Exchange ideas with movers and shakers at one of the industry-specific events, such as Tech Connections, where contractors, investors, and entrepreneurs can discuss information technology and enjoy free drinks during the 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. genuflection period at the statue of founding member Johannes Gutenberg. Other events, such as DC Schmooze and Second Tuesdays in Bethesda, can link professionals from a range of fields spanning business, law, and public-sector work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.