A well-groomed golf course showcases humanity’s mastery of Mother Nature, much like alpine skiing, recreational watercraft, and trees that surrender their lunch money when children climb them. Dominate a pristine landscape with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $23 for an 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (a $38.95 value) and choice of a hamburger or hot dog basket with fries (a $7.35 value; a $46.30 total value)
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (a $77.90 value) and choice of two hamburger or hot dog baskets with fries (a $14.70 value; a $92.60 total value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (a $155.80 value) and choice of four hamburger or hot dog baskets with fries (a $29.40 value; a $185.20 total value)
Glenbrook Park Golf Course
Glenbrook Park Golf Course’s narrow fairways stretch across 6,700 yards of relatively flat terrain undulating with vibrant tree lines for a challenging, par 72 layout. Running in a straight line through the course, a 180-yard ravine stands in players’ way on six holes, placing confident swings and 9-irons unafraid of heights at a premium. Though not an overwhelmingly long course, the layout counters with narrow fairways and small- to medium-sized greens that are difficult to hit from any distance. Glenbrook’s par five ninth hole—the hardest rated on the course—amply illustrates the course’s manifold difficulties, as players must bisect a narrow, tree-hedged fairway, lay up to the edge of the ravine, and send their third shots somersaulting over the chasm and into a bashful green hiding behind a treacherous bunker and trust issues.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,700 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options