All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed October 3, 2012
Reviewed July 22, 2012
Reviewed June 17, 2012
What You'll Get
A well-groomed golf course showcases humanity’s mastery of Mother Nature, much like alpine skiing, recreational watercraft, and trees that surrender their lunch money when children climb them. Dominate a pristine landscape with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $23 for an 18-hole round of golf, including cart rental (a $38.95 value) and choice of a hamburger or hot dog basket with fries (a $7.35 value; a $46.30 total value)
- $45 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (a $77.90 value) and choice of two hamburger or hot dog baskets with fries (a $14.70 value; a $92.60 total value)
- $85 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (a $155.80 value) and choice of four hamburger or hot dog baskets with fries (a $29.40 value; a $185.20 total value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchases. Not valid Friday after 10AM or Saturday/Sunday before 2PM. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Glenbrook Park Golf Course
Glenbrook Park Golf Course’s narrow fairways stretch across 6,700 yards of relatively flat terrain undulating with vibrant tree lines for a challenging, par 72 layout. Running in a straight line through the course, a 180-yard ravine stands in players’ way on six holes, placing confident swings and 9-irons unafraid of heights at a premium. Though not an overwhelmingly long course, the layout counters with narrow fairways and small- to medium-sized greens that are difficult to hit from any distance. Glenbrook’s par five ninth hole—the hardest rated on the course—amply illustrates the course’s manifold difficulties, as players must bisect a narrow, tree-hedged fairway, lay up to the edge of the ravine, and send their third shots somersaulting over the chasm and into a bashful green hiding behind a treacherous bunker and trust issues.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,700 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 72.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 130 from the farthest tees
- Three tee options