It’s difficult to hit a target from far away, which is why holes in one are rare and the Goodyear blimp has never been shot successfully with an arrow. Drive hard with a vengeance, thanks to this Groupon.
$69 for a Golf Package for Two (Up to $140 Value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two (up to an $80 value)
- Cart rental (a $40 value)
- Munchie platter, which includes chicken wings, potato wedges, ribs, and onion rings (a $20 value)
Kachur’s Golf Club’s rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Kachur's Golf Club
Kachur's Golf Club's 18-hole course winds through 6,128 yards of fairways carved through groves of poplars and pines. The watery fingers of the Shell River snake through the emerald grounds, putting water in play on five holes and housing an underwater refuge for disillusioned golf carts. While hacking their way across the bucolic fairway chain, clubbers should keep their eyes open for wildlife, as deer, beavers, and foxes occasionally come into view. A beverage cart full of icy drinks slaloms the course at all times, deployed from the Club's on-site restaurant, where duffers can unwind and curb appetites not spoiled from sampling the flavours of discarded tees.
Course at a Glance:
- Par 70 course from the back tees
- Total length of 6,128 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 68.5 from the back tees
- Slope rating of 121 from the back tees
- Two tee options
Hwy. 3 W
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan S6V 5R3