Originally invented by bored henchmen looking to pass the time at Doctor Berserko’s secret Antarctic lair, hockey has since overtaken unicycle jousting as America’s pastime. Hop on the bandwagon with today’s GrouponLive deal to see a Dayton Gems hockey game at Hara Arena. Choose between the following options:
- For $14, you get two tickets for center-ice seating (up to a $28 value).
- For $25, you get four tickets for center-ice seating (up to a $56 value).
For either option, choose one of the following games:
* Against the Bloomington Blaze on Thursday, February 9, at 7 p.m. This is the stadium cup giveaway night.
* Against the Fort Wayne Komets on Saturday, February 11, at 7 p.m. This is the pink tote bag giveaway night.
* Against the Arizona Sundogs on Saturday, February 25, at 7 p.m. This is the bobblehead giveaway night.
In their third season of play, the Dayton Gems seek to establish themselves as a perennial playoff powerhouse amid the savage competition of the Central Hockey League. Head Coach Brian Gratz leads the Gems’ star-studded roster, with talented goalie Larry Sterling, barricading the net with cat-like reflexes and a pile of air-conditioning units. Center Damian Surma aims to continue an impressive 2011 campaign, and forward Brett Lutes leads a potent offense renowned for scoring flashy goals and modeling all ice-bound fedoras following hat tricks.
Before the Gems battle the Bloomington Blaze on February 9, a pregame stadium-cup giveaway equips the first 500 fans with spirited sipping devices. The February 11 collision of sticks against the Fort Wayne Komets awards pink tote bags to the first 500 female or convincingly wigged male fans, and the February 25 matchup against the Arizona Sundogs grants the first 1,000 fans bobbleheads. The Gems also routinely run ticket promotions such as Seats for Soldiers, which provides seating for members of the military, families of deployed soldiers, and veterans.
1001 Shiloh Springs Rd.
Dayton, Ohio 45415Get Directions