What You'll Get
Mankind’s feeble climbing skills and inability to digest delicious tin cans are two ways in which evolution left humans inferior to goats. Channel an inner mountain goat with today’s Groupon to Nevada Climbing Centers. Choose between the following options:
- For $55, you get a climbing package (up to a $110 total value) that includes:
- 5 climbing passes (up to a $14 value each)
- 5 shoe and harness rentals (an $8 value each)<p>
- For $99, you get a climbing package (up to a $220 total value) that includes:
- 10 climbing passes (up to a $14 value each)
- 10 shoe and harness rentals (an $8 value each)<p>
Spread across approximately 6,400 square feet of space, Nevada Climbing Centers’s towering walls grant scalers of all abilities that chance to hone their altitude-ascending prowess in a safe, friendly environment. Once fledgling spiderpeople have slipped into their rental shoes and harnesses, they can shimmy up the center’s trio of climbing courses, which includes an angular unharnessed bouldering course, a sheer-faced top rope wall, and a fully inverted lead cave replete with challenging grips and right-side-up bats. The climbing center is located a few miles from the Strip and is open into the late evening for postdinner climbs.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Must redeem in full by 2/13/13. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.