Exercise keeps the body in peak condition, which explains the marbleized ThighMaster lying next to Michelangelo’s David. Enjoy an anatomical renaissance with today’s Groupon.
$19 for a 30-day gym-membership package with 30 days of unlimited gym access and two personal-training sessions (a $69.98 value)
- More than 13,000 square feet of workout space
- Variety of workout devices, such as:
- Life Fitness strength-training equipment
- Cardio machines with 17-inch LCD screens
- Goal-oriented fitness trainers
- Cardio theater screening films from the ’80s onward
- Made-to-order smoothies at the juice bar
- Open until 11 p.m. seven days a week<p>
Retro Fitness, named one of Entrepreneur's Top New Franchises in 2011, unfurls with 13,000 square feet of vintage-styled workout space that leads visitors to physical peaks in a sunny setting marked by red and yellow fitness equipment and an encouraging team of goal-oriented personal trainers. The capacious gym's sound system blasts energetic jams from the '80s and beyond as exercisers hoist weights or watch TV shows on the 17-inch screens affixed to every cardio machine. Classic flicks such as Grease and Ferris Bueller's Day Off claim screen space in the cardio theater, where guests manufacture sweat by pedaling, jogging, and rewinding hundreds of VHS tapes. Checkerboard pathways venture toward the Retro Blends juice bar with baristas who blend made-to-order fruit smoothies using whey protein and yogurt.