Cheese keeps salad from tasting bland, tomato sauce from feeling too acrid, and raviolis from popping like bubble wrap. Choose cheese with this Groupon.
$30 for a Two-Hour Mozzarella-Making Class ($60 Value)
Choose from the following dates and times:
- Thursday, July 12, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 15, from noon to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, July 15, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, July 19, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 22, from noon to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, July 22, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, July 26, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 29, from noon to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, August 2, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 5, from noon to 2 p.m.
- Sunday, August 5, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 9, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, August 12, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
While absorbing knowledge of cheese productions, students can opt to take turns grabbing hold of butane burners, pots, and thermometers to learn how to make fresh, handmade batches of mozzarella cheese. Using milk, citric acid, butter muslin, and strainers—all of which are supplied by Fromage to Yours—classes produce two batches (about 1.5 pounds) of cheese, which are split up between students to enjoy during class.
Fromage to Yours
Expert gourmand Jackie Rebideau has a peculiar passion for cheese. In an effort to share this ardor with the public, she created Fromage to Yours, a company that holds classes and special events to educate people about this celebrated edible. In addition to her recently launched grilled cheese food truck, Mobile Meltz, Jackie teaches pupils about the art of making artisan cheeses such as mozzarella, halloumi, ricotta, and paneer, demonstrating tasteful techniques and dispelling myths that the holes in swiss cheese are formed by mini meteors training for future journeys to the moon. Fromage to Yours also orchestrates special events such as the Colorado Cheese Festival, which more than 150 samples of artisanal American cheese.
4640 Pecos St.
Denver, Colorado 80211Get Directions