The kitchen is statistically the most dangerous room in a home because it contains the highest concentration of knives, open flames, and pots full of semiliving lobsters. Learn to navigate this danger zone with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$39 for a pizza-making lesson for one (a $100 value)
$75 for a pizza-making lesson for two (a $200 value)
- Class held in a professional kitchen
- Craft pizzas, calzones, and strombolis with help from a master chef
- Sample results in candlelit dining room
$59 for an etiquette class and five-course meal (a $150 value)
- Receive tips on table settings, eating etiquette, and serving manners
- Learn a guide to the art of conversation
- Help prepare and share five-course meals
- Watch a wine-and-cocktail presentation
- Take home meal ideas
- See the full list of activities here
Napoli Culinary Academy and Cafe Napoli Restaurant
Napoli Culinary Academy founder and international chef Hassi Sadri—whose infinite pizza knowledge earned him the head judge position at the international pizza competition in Las Vegas—leads the culinary team at Cafe Napoli Restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant—which has earned a "Top 100 Pizzas" nomination from Pizza Today magazine—serves an all-day pizza menu of hand-tossed pies topped with 100% whole milk mozzarella from Wisconsin and cooked inside a wood-burning oven. Guests can sink their teeth into Italian sausage or opt for the heartier stuffed options, which tuck ample amounts of toppings under a bubbly crust. Cafe Napoli also fires up the grill, doling out Middle Eastern kebabs alongside pastas and chicken parmigiana. To complete the dining experience, the drink menu supplies guests with red and white wine, as well as draft and bottled beer.
1401 Fulton Ave.
Sacramento, California 95825