Although sprinkling coffee beans directly into cereal seems like a time-efficient practice, it’ll only make marshmallow ghosts too jumpy to take a nap in your spoon. Keep your bowl buddies tranquil with this mug-friendly Groupon to The Bean Coffee Company, an online beanery. Choose between the following options:
- $15 for two 1-pound bags of organic Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee (up to a $34 value). An additional shipping cost of $5.95 is not included in this option.
- $29 for two 1-pound bags of organic Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee and an Ekobrew filter for Keurig single-cup brewers (a $58 value). Shipping is included in this option. Choose from the following flavor packages:
- One bag of Le Bean French Roast and one bag of Breakfast Blend
- Two bags of Breakfast Blend
- Two bags of Le Bean French Roast Classic
- Two bags of Mocha Java
- Two bags of Aloha Hazelnut
The family-owned Bean Coffee Company began selling Arabica-bean coffees at California farmers’ markets. Today, it sticks to its formula of producing 100% organic coffees in small batches to ensure freshness and health benefits. All of the company’s coffee blends are full of chlorogenic acid, an antioxidant that exists naturally in green coffee beans and the Jolly Green Giant's teardrops. Choose from a wide variety of roasted coffee blends, including Latin blend, Aloha hazelnut, decaf California bean, and vanilla bean.
With many single-cup coffee machines, it's common to brew using prefilled cups that are made of disposable plastic. In keeping with The Bean Coffee Company’s mission of environmentally friendly java, they offer the Ekobrew, a filter for Keurig single-cup brewers. By using the filter, you can reduce the waste of plastic cups, and you're also free to brew any coffee you want. The filter also has a deeper central chamber than typical plastic cups, giving you more control over the strength of your morning brew.