All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Like line drawings and money, pasta is more authentic when it's crafted by hand. Taste genuine flavors with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a pasta lunch or dinner for two (up to a $30.65 total value)
- $30 for a pasta lunch or dinner for four (up to a $61.30 total value)
- $12 for one pound of handcrafted pasta (up to a $10.95 value), a half pint of sauce (a $4.50 value), and two appetizers (a $10 value; up to a $25.45 total value). This package typically serves up to four people.
The pasta meal includes the following for each pair:
- One appetizer (a $5 value)
- Two pasta entrees (up to a $10.95 each)
- One dessert (a $3.75 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 3, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. 2- or 4-person options valid for dine-in or carryout only. Take-home option valid only for carryout. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Tortellini Originali Pasta Company
Visitors to Tortellini Originali Pasta Company can watch through the kitchen's window wall as cooks fill and fold each piece of pasta by hand, ensuring the freshness of its Italian-inspired dishes. Though the menu might be brief, each dish is crafted to order and packed with savory flavors. Fresh ravioli swell with fillings made with italian sausage, lobster, or duck, enveloped by pasta dough infused with paprika or red or black pepper. A trio of sandwiches ensconce housemade morsels, from the special recipe meatballs to tomato and garlic spreads.
Those who want to take their feast to go can order pasta by the pound at the counter, where a spread of salads and meats wait under glass. Nearby blond wood shelves are lined with imported goods, including olive oil, jarred garlic and capers, and the mozzarella-coated seeds from which pizzas are sprouted.