For $59, you get a six-bottle case of premium red- and white-wine from Winetasting.com ($126.95 list price). The case includes one bottle each of the following:
- Taz chardonnay, 2008 (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Hamilton Estates 2010 merlot
- Trinitas 2010 moscato
- Geerlings & Wade 2008 zinfandel, California
- Hamilton Estates 2010 chardonnay
- Geerlings & Wade 2010 cabernet sauvignon
Free shipping. This deal ships to select states only (see fine print).
Six-Bottle Case of Premium Red- and White-Wine from Winetasting.com
Winetasting.com's Premium red- and white-wine case fills sparse wine racks with six of the website's popular California selections. Ideal for pairing with pizza or goblets carved out of steak, the Geerlings & Wade zinfandel has a bold raspberry flavor with subtle notes of spices. The Taz chardonnay is aged completely in French oak barrels that help the wine develop its lemony acidy, creamy body, and unhurried finish. Winetasting.com’s top-selling Hamilton Estates merlot is blended from grapes grown in Napa's Rutherford region and bestows flavors of black and red plums, red cherry, and an earthy under layer. Like a glass of lemonade served in a top hat, the wines make for a refreshing and elegant addition to any gathering.
- Six-pack of premium red and white Californian wines
- Ideal for gatherings or high-stakes water-gun fights
- Taz chardonnay, 2008 Santa Barbra: aromas of lemon chiffon, pineapple, and toasted coconut. Creamy with a balanced acidity.
- Hamilton Estates 2010 merlot: notes of blackberry, cocoa, and soft black pepper. Medium body with velvety mouth feel.
- Trinitas 2010 moscato: bright and acidic with notes of summer peach. Crisp and clean finish.
- Geerlings & Wade zinfandel: notes of raspberry and subtle baking spices
- Hamilton Estates 2010 chardonnay: fruity, rich, and crisp. Pairs well with appetizers, strong cheese, pork, poultry, and seafood.
- Geerlings & Wade 2010 cabernet sauvignon: aromas of crème de cassis, licorice, spice, and oak. Balanced, dense, and rich.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
91% of 32 customers recommend
“Should be more gift friendly”
“Great price for 12 good bottles of wine!”
“It was a good deal”