A nice photo can capture the essence of a family, or just serve as a reminder of what they all looked like before they had to sell their faces to the mask store. Save face with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a family-portrait package (a $450 total value)
- 30-minute photo session for up to five (a $125 value)
- One signature-quality mounted 11”x14" print (a $225 value)
- Two traditional-quality 5"x7" prints (a $50 value each)
- One complimentary digital social-media image
$99 for a masterpiece package (a $920 total value)
- 30-minute studio or on-location shoot with choice of multiple locations for up to five (a $175 value)
- One 16”x20” masterpiece print with multiple layers of manually applied lacquer (a $745 value)
Skipping Stone Studio
A glance across Skipping Stone Studio's portfolio relates stories of families, newborns, and high-school seniors through vivid imagery. To capture these memories, three passionate photographers snap shots within a 3,000-square-foot studio. Here, camera wielders and customers work together to select the perfect backdrops, poses, and pronunciations of the word "cheese." Alternatively, the photographers can also travel to remote locations to stage shoots within homes or particularly attractive forests. Skipping Stone's staff then professionally edits individual images before transforming them into prints, collages, and photo albums.
89% of 35 customers recommend
“Photographer took time to set up the best poses and worked well with our large family of seven. Owner was patient in helping with the selection of photos, hence the...”
“Photographer took time to set up the best poses and worked well with our large family of seven. Owner was patient in helping with the selection of photos, hence the higher (original) cost of the session and photos.”
“We loved the studio ! Pam was a wonderful photographer and great with kids ”