The human face can display a formidable array of emotions, including confusion as to the location of Wyoming and relief after finally locating Wyoming. Fortify your facial geography with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $159 for one spa package (a $334 total value)
- $318 for one couples spa package (a $668 total value)<p>
Each spa package includes:
- 60-minute intensive body massage or aromatherapy massage (a $65 value)
- 30-minute robotic bed massage (a $40 value)
- 60-minute aromatherapy sea salt body scrub with shower or 60-minute Mediterranean herbal body wrap (a $159 value)
- Hand treatment (a $25 value)
- Super eye lift treatment or lip treatment ($45 value)<p>
The spa session begins with the choice of an intense, deep-tissue massage or a more traditional technique, augmented by aromatherapy. A subsequent wrap employs herbs imported from Asia to exfoliate, hydrate, and detoxify bodies—once cocooned, guests are enveloped in a heat blanket or flown to the Equator to further these effects, and they can rinse off in a shower immediately afterward. An aesthetician performs an eye treatment that helps increase moisture and reduce wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness, and a hand massage does the same to the palms and fingers. During a final massage, spa-goers relax, fully clothed, atop a robotic massage table that works to reduce muscle spasms, increase circulation, and relieve stress.
Beyond Beauty European Day Spa
Spa director and licensed aesthetician Mary Paydar brings two decades of European skincare experience to her spa, which resembles something of a tropical paradise replete with muted walls, potted plants, and sprawling vines. Her technicians refresh patrons with individual or packaged facials, massages, and makeup treatments and cultivate a relaxing environment by taking their time with services rather than hastily launching makeup towards faces with a trebuchet.