Golf-club designers often consult aerospace engineers to fulfill dreams of experimental-alloy drivers and converting the solar system into a nine-hole executive course. Take your game to the next frontier with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $40 for 18 holes of golf for 2 with cart, range balls, and a $10 credit to the Proshop (an $80 value)
- $50 for 4 30-minute golf lessons (a $100 value)
- $80 for 4 one-hour golf lessons (a $160 value)
- $125 for 10 30-minute golf lessons (a $250 value)
- $200 for 10 one-hour golf lessons (a $400 value)
During lessons, instructors help golfers improve their swings and focus on their short games.
Meadowlawn Golf Course
Built on a former dairy farm in 1969, the executive course at Meadowlawn incorporates a compact game of nine holes into residential Arcadia. Four par 3 holes help players develop their short game amid hazards such as a creek, lake, and sand bunkers newly renovated with tiny camels and to-scale mirages. The course also features five par 4s for diverse play while still maintaining a scaled-down layout that ensures a quick round, allowing players to get in enough play. After rounds, the onsite Upper Deck Grill refuels and rejuvenates golfers with a menu of salads, sandwiches, and grill fare.