What You'll Get
- $49 for a gallery-wrapped food print ($245 list price)
- Choose from 14 prints, which include Artichoke, Bread with a Twist, Cacao Suchard, Cal-Oro, Cracker Girl, Fry's Milk Chocolate, Legjobb, Mariposa, My Favorite Flavor, Pâtes Baroni, Pomegranate Pleasure, Rhubarb, Tobler Cacao, and Wine is Divine.
- Click here for an image and specifications for each of the 14 options.
- Free shipping and free returns
Gallery-Wrapped Food Prints
Crusty baguettes, vintage hot-cocoa ads, and pastel-colored scoops of ice cream fill three sizes of canvas in vivid photos or reprints. The gallery-wrapped canvases come ready to hang, making it easy to revamp decor in kitchens, dining nooks, and panic rooms.
- Colorful, sharp images
- Vintage food labels or photos
- Canvases, like a “Handyman Vacation Day” banner, are ready to hang
- Three different sizes
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 5 per person. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Gallery Direct
Everyone should have access to fine art. That's the sentiment that led Joseph Garcia and Nick Nichols to found Gallery Direct. Home to more than 6,000 images, which Nick has carefully curated for more than a decade, the site specializes in transforming dynamic images into ready-to-hang works of art. Customers can opt to cherish one of the site's artist-created images or one of their own photographs of a favorite vacation destination, their family, or the neighbors' more attractive family. The staff then prints them in-house on aluminum, paper, birchwood, canvas, mirror, acrylic glass, or canvas, and lovingly finishes pieces with wooden frames and puttied seams.