Cooking is a skill everyone should learn, like riding a bike or catching a baby. Start becoming a Renaissance man or woman with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $149 for a private cooking class for four (a $300 value)
- $219 for a private cooking class for six (a $470 value)
- $270 for a private cooking class for eight (a $600 value)<p>
Every class includes the following:
- Personalized menu development
- Restaurant-style plate presentation
- Recipes for the dishes prepared
- A list of kitchen vocabulary
- Shopping tips<p>
Classes last two to three hours, depending on what is cooked. During the class, groups cook one appetizer, such as ham and split pea soup served with mint crème fraîche, or steamed mussels with plum tomato, white wine, and basil. Groups also cook an entree, such as thai ginger-rubbed grilled salmon with green curry sauce, or chicken cordon blue made with chive and gorgonzola.<p>
Specializing in American Continental and Italian cuisine, chef Oscar Monterroso immerses taste buds into gourmet meals packed with emerging trends and flavors. With nearly a decade of restaurant experience tucked into his apron, Chef Oscar has doled out dishes across the United States. Today, having planted his fork-emblem flag on the East Coast, he showcases his talents by travelling to clients' homes and preparing three- to five-course gourmet meals. Chef Oscar also leads interactive dinner parties, enabling groups of students to chop, dice, and whisk their way to becoming better cooks.