What You'll Get
Coffee can cure a number of workplace maladies, including the "grumpies," the "Mondays," and the “crippling lack of career goalsies.” Perk up with this Groupon.
$25 for Holiday Coffee Gift Basket ($50 Value)
- One 11-ounce bag of holiday-blend coffee
- One 2-pound bag of cappuccino
- One 1.25-pound jar of whole-bean coffee
- One jar topping
- Three bags of sugar packets in a pouch with a spoon
- Three bags of creamer packets in a pouch with a spoon
- Three bags of sugar-substitute packets in a pouch
- Three flavored liquid creamers
- One decorative serving box of tea
- One decorative serving box of dip
- One small bottle of gourmet jam
LaRue Gift & Coffee Market is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LaRue Gift & Coffee Market
Originally a distribution company for freeze-dried coffees, teas, and soups, LaRue Gift & Coffee Market turned its focus toward freshly roasted coffee in 1975. Today, the business continues to roast coffee blends fresh daily, offering varieties that include Jamaican Me Crazy and Colombia, a variety of blends sold by pound, and officially licensed Husker Coffee inspired by Nebraska college football heroes including Coach Tom Osborne Husker and Calvin Jones. Coffee from Starbucks, Caribou, Marley Coffee are also available, as are a wide assortment of K-Cups. Commercial supplies by Bunn-O-Matic and other brands turn countertops into gourmet-beverage stations. In addition to delivering brewing supplies to homes or offices, LaRue's staffers clean and repair brewing equipment to keep morning cups of coffee as bold as Barry White’s answering-machine greeting.