Italian cuisine is often served “family style”—off a platter rotating 50 feet above the diners’ heads, which they can only reach through wits and teamwork. Bond over a meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a four-course Italian dinner for two (up to a $108 total value)
- $72 for a four-course Italian dinner for four (up to a $216 total value)<p>
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two soups or salads (up to an $8 value each)
- Two entrees (up to a $29 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7 value each)
- Two soft drinks and two coffees or teas (up to an $8 value)<p>
The menu includes appetizers such as garbanzo dip and portobello mushroom with brie and white-truffle oil. Entrees include slow-roasted veal with gnocchi and chicken-and-shrimp scampi with white-wine sauce and lemon.<p>
Fresh herbs and local greens, aged parmesan, and handmade pasta. Chefs in Tuscany Flame's kitchen staff draws these items together when crafting dishes from scratch for a menu of Italian cuisine. Forks twirl in plates of pasta doused in housemade sauces with cognac and dill or white wine and lemon. For the steaks, chefs cut aged beef from the Midwest by hand, and an open flame sears chops and chicken and burns secret agents’ bad poetry. Diners enjoy the handcrafted fare in the burgundy-carpeted dining room or outside at umbrella-shaded tables.