Chef Arthur Ringel makes everything from scratch, creating menus of seasonal, modern American cuisine plus craft cocktails, beer, and wine
About This Deal
- Type of cuisine: modern American
- What’s included:
- One appetizer per two people (up to $13.00 in value)
- One entree per person (up to $29.00 in value each)
- One drink per person (signature cocktail, beer, or wine up to $13.00 in value each)
- Valid for the dinner menu any day the establishment is open
- Dinner service starts at 5:30 p.m.
- View the menu and prices
- Click here to see our carryout offer
About DC Harvest
At DC Harvest, chef Arthur Ringel treats every dish like a math problem. In other words: he shows his work. The restaurant runs a full scratch kitchen, meaning that everything, from the pasta to the aioli to the candied rhubarb, is made right on the premises. This personal attention to ingredients allows Ringel to tweak his menu to fit with changing tastes and season.
Guests here might dine on house specialties such as the eight-day house-cured bacon smoked with cherry wood or crispy quinoa cakes with carrot puree and goat cheese. Ringel's love of bespoke cooking also extends to the mixologists behind the bar, who whip up a lineup of house specialties like their seasonal "Thyme for Fall" draft cocktail that features apricot-infused rye whiskey with thyme syrup, dry vermouth, and lime juice.