$69 for a 30”x40” framed masterpiece canvas print ($275 list price)
- A Bar at the Folies-Bergère by Édouard Manet (30”x40”)
- Ballet Dancers in Blue by Edgar Degas (40”x30”)
- Blossoming Almond Tree by Vincent Van Gogh (30”x40”)
- Café Terrace at Night by Vincent Van Gogh (40”x30”)
- Girl with a Watering Can by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (40”x30”)
- Harmony in Red by Henri Matisse (30”x40”)
- L’Estaque by Paul Cézanne (30”x40”)
- Lady in the Poppies at Argenteuil by Claude Monet (30”x40”)
- Paris Street; Rainy Day by Gustave Caillebotte (30”x40”)
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh (30”x40”)
- The Kiss by Gustav Klimt (40”x30”)
- Van Gogh’s Chair by Vincent Van Gogh (40”x30”)
- Water Lilies by Claude Monet (40”x30”)
[Click here to view an image of each option.](http://gr.pn/QfhO61) Free shipping.
####Framed Masterpiece Canvas Prints Masterpiece still-lives and portraits are lifted from art-history books and the garages of bankrupt oil barons and reprinted for hanging in your home. Replicated on embossed canvas boards, the prints showcase the rich colors and meticulous strokes of the originals. A matte black frame ensconces the artwork, making it look classier as it complements your décor, commemorates a favorite artist, or simply covers up the wormhole swirling on your living-room wall. #####Features * 13 masterpiece paintings * Variety of genres and subjects * Oversized prints double as postcards for a giant * Printed on embossed canvas board * Understated matte black frame enhances artwork * Wired and ready to hang
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/zmfvIT).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
Everyone should have access to fine art. That's the sentiment that led Joseph Garcia and Nick Nichols to found Gallery Direct. Home to more than 6,000 images, which Nick has carefully curated for more than a decade, the site specializes in transforming dynamic images into ready-to-hang works of art. Customers can opt to cherish one of the site's artist-created images or one of their own photographs of a favorite vacation destination, their family, or the neighbors' more attractive family. The staff then prints them in-house on aluminum, paper, birchwood, canvas, mirror, acrylic glass, or canvas, and lovingly finishes pieces with wooden frames and puttied seams.