All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Moving one’s body to the rhythm of music is a natural human instinct, just like pulling off a mascot’s head to see what’s underneath. Satisfy strong urges with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $40 for a Friday or Saturday salsa night for two (up to a $88 total value)
- $75 for a Friday or Saturday salsa night for four (up to a $176 total value)<p>
The salsa night package includes the following for each pair:
- Admission for two to Mojitos Lounge (a $20 value)
- Two tapas (up to a $28 value)
- A salsa lesson (a $20 value)
- Admission to Friday night events, such as mojito-making lessons and mixology courses (a $20 value)<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 3, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for alcohol. Dine-in only. Valid Friday and Saturday. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Every night, Mojitos Lounge’s brick walls, plush chairs, and Brazilian-oak floors transform from a cocktail bar to a swanky dance club with just a change in lighting. Sharply dressed patrons gather for the lounge’s high-energy, Latin-inspired entertainment, including signature mojito cocktails, live DJs, and the occasional staged reading of Julius Caesar’s personal diary. To further patrons’ appreciation of Latin culture, Mojitos Lounge also hosts salsa-dancing lessons on Friday and Saturday nights, where students can pick up a sizzling repertoire of new moves to enliven the dance floor or make elevator rides with the boss less awkward.